Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Friday, August 23, 2024

Just for Fun...The J-C AI Gallery -- Tomoko, Yasuha & Shozo

 

We're back at the AI art gallery for this Friday night and of course, Fridays mean the more urban contemporary of Japanese popular music. As was the case during the last visit, I got together with my fellow foodie friends including KKP writer Larry Chan for lunch, and this time it was at a nice restaurant existing within a converted former postal station in midtown Toronto. I am still digesting my Steak Frites and Tiramisu as I type. 

Tomoko Aran -- Midnight Pretenders



Yasuha -- Fly-Day Chinatown (フライディ・チャイナタウン)



Shozo Ise -- Moonlight


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.