Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT

Thank you all from Canada, America, Russia, Japan, Italy and all of the other countries who have visited Kayo Kyoku Plus over the past 2.5 months. I hope that at the very least you got a chance to listen to some Japanese pop you like.


I just wanted to let you know that I will be away for several days from April 21 to April 28, but feel free to peruse some of the postings that you have seen and the ones that you have yet to see. I will be back posting from either the 28th or the 29th.


Arigatou gozaimasu.


J-Canuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.