Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

SHISHAMO -- Kimi no Tonari ni Itai kara(君の隣にいたいから)



I saw the band SHISHAMO play "Kimi no Tonari ni Itai kara" (Because I Want To Be By Your Side) last week on "Uta Kon"(うたコン)and thought it as sunny as those yellow tulips that I provide in the thumbnail photo above for sunny tunes, so here I am with it.

Actually, I think the trio's latest single which was released last week on October 16th would make for a happy-go-lucky theme song for an anime, but actually it was used earlier in the year for the 2019 NHK All-Japan School Choir Competition. It also had its time as the monthly song in the network's "Minna no Uta"(みんなのうた)series.

Written and composed by vocalist/guitarist Asako Miyazaki(宮崎朝子), the music video gives the heartwarming focus on a few content couples in various stages of life. We should all be so lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.