Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Saturday, June 30, 2018

T-Square -- Big City



I've gotta say that I love the uploader's choice of picture for this video. I found out that this was a dusky photo of Bangkok, and when it comes to photography, I have a soft spot for sunsets and skyscrapers.

Additionally, I also have a soft spot for the song that comes with it. This would be T-Square's "Big City", and yep, the sound belongs to the urban landscape as the cacophony of honking car horns and thousands of commuters walking about.


"Big City" was composed by Masahiro Ando(安藤まさひろ)and is a track on T-Square's 1989 album "Wave". I think this would be the just the tune with which to walk through the big areas of Tokyo including Shinjuku, Roppongi and Akasaka. But of course, we've gotta have the cool sax and the slapping bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.