Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Sunday, March 3, 2024

All-Points Bulletin: Name That Tune

 

Just to remind folks, whenever there is a situation where I can't come up with the appropriate thumbnail for a certain song, I usually post up an apple pie. Well, here it is.

https://soundcloud.com/cosmjc/dreaming

Earlier this morning, I received a request from Javier leading to an APB (about a month since the last one) for a Future Funk-ized tune called "Dreaming" as arranged by Cosmjc Burrito. It certainly sounds like something in the City Pop vein. What we could get from the lyrics sound thusly:

I've got a dreaming that you wanna do

kanojo no hitomi ni | 彼女の瞳に |

I've got a dreaming that you wanna do

kanojo no hitomi ni | 彼女の瞳に|

I've got a feeling that you wanna do

hadaka no kokoro by | 裸の心で|

I've got a feeling that you wanna do

aishiau | 愛し合う

I tried to punch in the lyrics into Yahoo.jp but didn't get anything there although the dynamic music sounds like what the 90s song-and-dance group ZOO used to do. However, I put it out to you readers. If you know what the original song, let us know.

Also, Cosmjc Burrito has his own YouTube channel so you can listen to some of his other creations.

March 26th 2024: Case closed!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you !!! fingers crossed LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi !!! i'm Javier (lol) i found the song: 太陽の恋人 · Kazuhito Murata

      Delete
    2. Congratulations, Javier! Your wish has finally come true!

      Delete

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.