Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Misa Misaki -- Taiwa Shitai wa(対話したいわ)

 

A couple of months ago, I posted an article for a song, "CHOKO", by soul singer Misa Misaki(美咲ミサ). Near the end, I noted that I had discovered another tune by her that I would cover the following month. Well, February has passed and we are now in March so my apologies on that. However, we are all somewhat lucky this time around since whenever I have overshot a promise to write a song, I've often neglected that promise by a few years! Two months is nothing.

Anyways, that song I was talking about it is "Taiwa Shitai wa" (I Want to Have a Conversation) which first saw the light of day in May 2022. Compared to "CHOKO", which has some synthpop mixed in, "Taiwa Shitai wa" is fully into its sweet soul as Misaki sings about her request to have a meaningful talk as in a conversation which lovers would have. We can all use a heart-to-heart like this with our significant others. 

1 comment:

  1. "We can all use a heart-to-heart like this with our significant others. " I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.