Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Monday, July 15, 2024

Oricon Top 10 Single Rankings for December 28th 1981

 

1.  Hiroko Yakushimaru            Sailor Fuku to Kikanjuu
2.  Miyuki Nakajima                 Akujo
3.  Johnny                                  James Dean no You ni
4.  Joji Yamamoto                     Michinoku Hitori Tabi
5.  Masahiko Kondo                 Gingiragin ni Sarigenaku
6.  Yoshie Kashiwabara             Hello Goodbye
7.  Toshihiro Ito                         Sayonara Moyo
8.  Matayoshi & Namennayo    Namennayo
9.  Kenji Sawada                       Stripper
10.  Toshihiko Tahara                Good Luck Love


(cover version)

4 comments:

  1. J-Canuck you are hitting the home runs today with these two super famous songs or at least songs that I am very familiar with! I think both of today's song are on the nice compilation CDクライマックス・ベスト80’sゴールド I bought in 2012, I think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The only reason that I put up the Oricon rankings here was that at the time, my parents were getting their online feed of Jme TV and I didn't want to risk buffering there. Putting up this sort of article reduces the need for me to play any videos at the same time. Heck, even if I'm not online, the Jme feed still buffers from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the update! Ouch Jme sounds a bit troublesome even though I don't need Tv Japan, I miss Tv Japan!

      Delete
    2. Yep, I miss TV Japan too. Jme isn't the most convenient platform for us, but I think TV Japan had no choice but to change or go out of business completely.

      Delete

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.