Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Sunday, May 16, 2021

All-Points Bulletin: Name These Tunes

 

Looks like it's been just a couple of days since I put up the latest All-Points Bulletin that we've gotten a request from Rain for another APB.

This time, it's a couple of songs presumably by the same singer or band. The sound is mid-late 1980s or perhaps even early 1990s pop/rock, and I get some nostalgic vibes of my high school and university days since it does remind me a lot of folks such as Rick Springfield and Honeymoon Suite. If I were to use any Japanese analogies, perhaps I can say H2O or Picasso on a new rock tangent. Anyways, if there's anyone out there who recognize the singer and/or the two songs, please let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.