Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Theme Songs for Some of Masakazu Tamura's Dramas

 

I did forget that Masakazu Tamura(田村正和)also had his fun in commercials as well. Anyways, I promised in my first tribute to the actor whose passing had been announced within the last few days that I would come up with a further tribute through the theme songs that adorned some of his 1980s and 1990s dramas. They all have their own articles on the blog so I will just treat as a hub to get in touch with those pages. However, I will mention the song, singer, drama and year of broadcast.

Minako Honda -- Oneway Generation / Papa wa Newscaster (1987)


Miki Hirayama -- Joudan janai Asa / Atsuku naru made Matte! (1987)


The Alfee -- Weekend Shuffle ~ Hanayaka na Shuumatsu / Papa wa Nenjuu Kurou Suru (1988)


Yosui Inoue -- Riverside Hotel / New York Koi Monogatari (1988)


Kyoko Koizumi -- Anata ni Aete Yokatta / Papa to Natchan (1991)


Yusuke Honma -- Theme from Ninzaburo Furuhata / Furuhata Ninzaburo (1994)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.