Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Musashi-Kosugi, The New City Hub


Back in my last trip to Tokyo in 2014, I stayed one night at the condo owned by my good friend Rob. Even then, it was evident that the Musashi-Kosugi neighbourhood along the JR Yokosuka Line and the Tokyu Toyoko Line was showing some major growth as not just a bedroom town but a full-fledged small city in its own right.


Coming back to my friend's place again...this time, for 3 nights...some more residential towers have popped up like bamboo stalks along with a a huge shopping mall to go along with the other huge shopping mall. And I did see a new hotel in the area, too. Musashi-Kosugi is a happening place.


Plus when the sky is clean and clear, like it was on the 12th, I can even see Mt. Fuji from his living room.



Rob and I also went to a nice Indian restaurant on my first night there. Butter chicken curry...come to papa!


Had to think of an appropriate video for the article so I went with "Matenro Blues"(摩天楼ブルース)by TokyoJAP.


Sure hope that the elevators stay reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.