Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

J-Canuck's Favourite 5 Hideki Saijo Songs

 

Well, I got the reminder from Van Paugam's tweet a few days ago that the late Hideki Saijo(西城秀樹)was born on April 13th, and because Japan is now officially in April 13th, I gather that it is time to celebrate what would have been his 67th birthday. To be honest, I'm not as much of a fan of Hideki as many others are on Twitter and elsewhere, but I thought that I would put up some of the songs that I have enjoyed over the decades. As usual, whenever I put up these favourite lists, I don't put the individual songs up in any specific order.

For all of those fans out there, have a happy Hideki day!

Young Man (ヤングマン)


Kizudarake no Lola (傷だらけのローラ)


Sei Shojo (聖・少女)


Boomerang Street (ブーメランストリート)


City Dreams From Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.