Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Monday, November 7, 2022

Yumi Tanimura -- Somebody Loves You

 

Well, I'm kinda stuck right now with a dead mouse...yes, I am talking about the one for my computer and not a deceased rodent. Plus, the fact that my lower back isn't exactly too fond of me right now, I don't think that I'll be going out anytime soon if at all today. Therefore, I'm going old-school with the keys and the large rectangle on my laptop.

It is then a good time to put up something light, bouncy and optimistic, so I've gone with Yumi Tanimura's谷村有美)"Somebody Loves You" (and I hope somebody does...really) from her August 1993 album "A Mon Coeur". Written and composed by the singer with arrangement by Nobuyuki Shimizu清水信之), this was also Tanimura's 16th single which later came out in November. As I said, it's a happy-happy-joy-joy 90s pop tune with a bit of soul in there, and if there's anything that can help me forget that I have a bum mouse and back, it would be "Someday Loves You".

Medicinally, I'll just see how some Voltaren and Tylenol do over the next several hours. Then, I'll take care of the new mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.