Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Gosanke Imagined: The Goyonke of My JET Days

 

Well, I figured that if I could come up with a Yonin Musume(四人娘)of my days on the JET Programme in Gunma Prefecture between 1989 and 1991, I should have my own Goyonke(御四家...The Big Four) during that time as well, as opposed to the traditional Gosanke(御三家); permit me my whimsical side. Of course, I'm referring to the quartet of male performers that garnered the attention of my ears and memories from that time.

KAN -- Ai wa Katsu (愛は勝つ)


B'z -- Bad Communication


Kome Kome Club -- Roman Hiko (浪漫飛行)


Kazumasa Oda -- Love Story wa Totsuzen ni (ラブ・ストーリーは突然にー)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.