Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Gosanke Imagined: "Sounds of Japan" Gosanke

 

www.goodfreephotos.com

Well, I just noticed that with the weekend stuff, I forgot to provide the weekly Gosanke(御三家)entry. Must rectify. As was the case last weekend when I put up my own personally imagined trio of female singers based on my multiple listenings to the CHIN-FM radio program "Sounds of Japan", I figured that it was also time to give devotion to the male singers that had regular representation there, too. And as such, I recall hearing a number of songs from Hiromi Go(郷ひろみ), Kozo Murashita(村下孝蔵)and the band Off-Course(オフコース).

Hiromi Go -- Aishuu no Casablanca (哀愁のカサブランカ)


Off Course -- Aki no Kehai (秋の気配)


Kozo Murashita -- Hatsukoi (初恋)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.