Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

"Love" Songs

 

Well, Valentine's Day has been finished in Japan for a couple of hours as of this writing, but we're still right in the middle of it. Hopefully, you lovebirds are or will be enjoying yourselves with lots of chocolates, wine, etc. I've just decided to give a short list of all of those Japanese pop songs with the word "LOVE" in their titles on behalf of the occasion. Ah, also you may want to take a gander at "Valentine".

(1995) Dreams Come True -- Love Love Love 


(1981) Off Course -- I Love You


(1983) Yutaka Ozaki -- I Love You


(1999) Morning Musume -- Love Machine (LOVEマシーン)


(1983) Tomoko Aran -- I'm In Love

1 comment:

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.