Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

All-Points Bulletin: Name This Tune


Hello folks! This might be the first time I've done this in the history of "Kayo Kyoku Plus" but I'm putting out an All-Points Bulletin for the identity of this song. I just received a question from commenter Hugo Alberto Ramos Vite in my last article for Noriko Miyamoto about this high-energy tune above but unfortunately I couldn't identify it myself.

So fellow collaborators, viewers and other commenters...can you name this tune? By the arrangement, it sounds like something from the late 80s/early 90s.


4 comments:

  1. Shazam app failed to identify it, but YouTube commentators got it. Crowdsourcing wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That was fast! I already thanked the Youtube user for answering, but I have to thank you doing this!

    I don't know how to pay you for this, please let me know! I'm glad I have the information to look for some of this singer music. :) Thank you all!

    I'm new to this blog, so I will definitely be looking for more interesting oldschool music here :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.