Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Friday, November 9, 2018

BLU-SWING -- Rain


Well, did get that major burst of precipitation today. It actually came down as snow north of us but over here in my neck of the woods, it was simply rainy and windy. Not exactly the greatest conditions to purchase a kitchen appliance but that's life for you.


This, on the other hand, is a much nicer "Rain". Provided by this sweet band, BLU-SWING, I definitely want to get one of their albums but those things are getting pretty rare...which is a good thing, I suppose where the band's popularity is concerned.

BLU-SWING's "Rain" comes from their 2012 album "1212", released ironically enough in December. I think that I was talking with one commenter on how the band's music is hard to categorize, but that adds to the appeal. Perhaps this might be one of the relatively few fusion ballads that I've heard via this blog, and I'm happy to say that it's a winner. Strangely, I get more of an image of sun rather than rain on listening to this. At this point, I will be satisfied enough simply to get any BLU-SWING album before Xmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.