Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Kahoru Kohiruimaki -- Jidai(時代)


Allow me to present the lovely Kahoru Kohiruimaki(小比類巻かほる)with her rendition of a comforting kayo classic, Miyuki Nakajima's(中島みゆき)1975 "Jidai" (Time Goes Around). At the end, she gives her hope that we can all look back on this current time as a past event. Indeed, let us hope so.

4 comments:

  1. mate.. you still used the blogs? why you don't use the facebook instead?? just a little curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Rodney.

      Well, the blog has served me well for the past 8 years and people are still discovering it so that's fine. People also find out about it through FB as well.

      Delete
    2. Hello J-Canuck,

      Please don't go to Facebook! I like this format just fine because it's NOT Facebook. I have nothing against it but social media sites aren't my thing. I tried but I like the blogs better.

      Or maybe I'm just old...

      Thanks.

      Delete
    3. Hi, Chasing Showa.

      No problems with that. I'm perfectly happy with my home on Blogger. :)

      Delete

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.