Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

PSY-S -- Wake Up


Since we're going into Monday as I type this, I thought I would introduce this burst of techno orange juice to you via the good people at PSY-S. This was originally released as the B-side of "Brand New Menu" back in 1985. Unfortunately I never came across this single for my collection but I did buy a later version via the mini-album "Psy-S Presents Collection"in 1987. The original version comes with added alarm clock sounds for your waking....or trashing...pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.