Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Monday, July 29, 2024

Just for Fun...The J-C AI Gallery -- Olympics Edition

 

Over the past few days, I've been watching some of the Paris Olympics events including judo which truly had the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. In the last hour, I saw Yuto Horigome win his second Gold medal in Men's Street Skateboarding; I was chuckling somewhat at the CBC announcers who apparently decided to act more like standup comedians during that event. Meanwhile, one of them was mangling Horigome's name by continuing to call him "Yuto Origami". But unlike that popular paper craft, the Tokyo athlete didn't fold and won it all once again.

Anyways, to start off this July/August 2024 week of "Kayo Kyoku Plus", I've decided to bring folks to the AI Gallery with an Olympics theme in mind.

Toi et Moi -- Niji to Yuki no Ballad (虹と雪のバラード)



My policy is usually one picture per song, but the two of the four that I got were simply too adorable to be left out.

Haruo Minami -- Tokyo Gorin Ondo (東京五輪音頭)



Maki Ohguro -- Atsukunare (熱くなれ)


I have to admit that the photo of Mr. Calico and Kayo is cuter than it is hot-bloodedly passionate but the AI generator kept pushing me to adjust my request. Oh, well...enjoy Ohguro's classic which is definitely fiery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.