Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Ramen Tabetai ga...



During my stay at Rob's, I was able to continue enjoying life in the neighbourhood of Musashi-Kosugi in the city of Kawasaki. On the 11th, his family and I had lunch in a dim summy family restaurant in the Grand Tree mall called Dim Joy.

The soup dumplings came out and I also had a nice spicy bowl of tan tan men. Now, folks might assume that I had a perpetual IV in my arm pumping tonkotsu ramen throughout my trip considering how much I love the stuff. However, I only had the dish twice during my entire time in Japan. The reason was that Toronto now has decent ramen restaurants all over the place so I could actually use my time and stomach on other culinary pursuits. So to complete my sentence above that has been acting as the title for this article: ramen tabetai ga sonnani hitsuyo ga nai(ラーメン食べたいがそんなに必要がない...I wanna eat ramen but there isn't that much of a need).


Of course, that's now how Akiko Yano(矢野顕子)would see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.