Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Friday, September 27, 2024

Especia -- Twinkle Emotion

 


There is some cool air wafting into my room and I'm gratefully taking it all in. Summer 2024 is now one for the history books but I think there is still plenty of summer dreaming and enjoyment. 

Listening to this Especia song certainly helps. "Twinkle Emotion" is a track from the aidoru group's 1st EP "DULCE" released in November 2012. The release month may not be summery but at least "Twinkle Emotion" feels like a summer party on the beach as created by mirco and Schtein & Longer. There's some of that Neo-City Pop along with the funkiness, and it still feels nice and fresh to me to the extent that I marvel at the fact that the video below is eleven years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.