Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Monday, April 15, 2024

Time Travel Songs

Good Free Photos

After I put up Kana Hanazawa's(花澤香菜)"Time Machine wa Totsuzen ni"(タイムマシーンは突然に)onto "Kayo Kyoku Plus" the other day, I came to the realization that there were quite a few songs in Japan regarding time travel or at least there was some mention of it in the title. In fact, I found a few that I hadn't covered but perhaps I will in a future article. But in the meantime, here are a few that we did cover over the years.

(1978) Shinji Harada -- Time Travel


(1984) Taeko Ohnuki -- Metropolitan Museum (メトロポリタン美術館)


(1986) Mariya Takeuchi -- Toki no Tabibito(時空の旅人)


(1986) Mariya Takeuchi -- Time Stranger ~ Teco no Tehma(タイムストレンジャー 〜テコのテーマ〜)(check link for "Toki no Tabibito")


(1986) Seiko Matsuda -- Jikan Ryokou (時間旅行)


(2024) Kana Hanazawa -- Time Machine wa Totsuzen ni(タイムマシーンは突然に)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.