Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Fujisaki Girls Academy Student Council Executive -- Love Shitai!(恋愛したいっ!)

 

I was doing my usual custodial maintenance on "Kayo Kyoku Plus" last night and found myself in the "Love Lab"(恋愛ラボ)section. Having done so, it was still easy to track down several hilarious sequences from this 2013 anime on YouTube, and I soon discovered that I hadn't included one song onto the blog. I'd written up articles on the ending theme and one truly insane insert song but had of yet not included the opening theme.

Now in all honesty, I think out of the three songs that came out of "Love Lab", "Love Shitai!" (I Want to Fall in Love) ranks third when compared to the ending theme-with-a-difference "Best FriendS" and the undergarment-obsessed "Nete mo Samete mo Lingerie" (寝ても覚めてもランジェリー)by one of the characters' father. However since I did want to complete the set at last and "Love Shitai!" is still another cheerful tune by Fujisaki Girls Academy Student Council Executive(藤女生徒会執行部)consisting of the main cast: Manami Numakura(沼倉愛美), Chinatsu Akasaki(赤﨑千夏)Ayane Sakura(佐倉綾音), Inori Minase(水瀬いのり)and Yo Taichi(大地葉).

As with "Best FriendS", "Love Shitai!" was written by ENA☆ but this time, the composition and arrangement were by y0c1e, which seems to be the standby name for Hifumi Inc.(一二三), a Japanese music production company.

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21940730

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.