Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Welcome, Joana!

Evening, folks! J-Canuck here...currently still digesting my clam broth ramen at Konjiki. I liked it but it could be a polarizing dish.

Anyways, I wanted to officially, and belatedly, welcome Joana Bernardo from Portugal as a new writer to "Kayo Kyoku Plus" to all readers, collaborators and commenters. She's been reading the blog now for a few years and recently started commenting on some of the articles so I thought it would be nice to invite her into the fold as well. In fact, she has already provided her first article via "The First" project that I started back last year so you can read about her introduction there.

Speaking of "The First", I didn't do this for them but I will do it now. I would like to thank Francium, T-cat and Karen for providing their own articles last year for this category and welcome them as contributors. For them, I continue to extend the invitation to write any other articles that they would like to provide if they have the time and interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.