Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

TENDRE -- Imagine

 

Met up with fellow KKP contributor Larry and very long-time friend Danny at a new ramen place called Afuri, and then I had my viewing of "Mission: Impossible ~ Dead Reckoning Part 1" later in the evening. Yeah, it's a winner alright but I had no choice but to race to the washroom at a key scene in the movie due to Emission: Inevitable. Never did that before and I hope to never do that again. Did run like Tom Cruise though.

Just gonna calm down from the excitement of the movie with something nice, light and mellow by singer-songwriter TENDRE. I give you the title track from his first album as a major act, "Imagine" which was released in September 2021. Maybe this could be a form of Neo-City Pop but I can also say that it's some old-time soul peppered with dance beats. Whichever way it goes, "Imagine" is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.