Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Nash Music Library -- Flight in the morning

 


When I was making my biannual crossings between Japan and Canada for the Holidays, it was usually the case that my Air Canada flights left in the early or late afternoon. I hardly took a morning flight since I'm not particularly all that enthused over waking up in the wee hours to take the cab over either to Narita or Lester B. Pearson Airports. There was that one time once the Holidays were over that I did try to head out back to Japan on a morning flight, only to realize that a snowstorm was going to end up cancelling all flights from Pearson that day. Ended up spending one night at the hotel right across from the airport and engorging on the buffet all by myself. The lone staffer in the restaurant was wondering "Does he have a bloody TARDIS in his belly?!".

Anyways, I prefer my afternoon flights out but for this article, we have Nash Music Library and his "Flight in the morning". After introducing the fusion band from the Netherlands, Fruitcake, the other day here, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't abandoning good ol' NML for Dutch fare. It's been a couple of months since their last entry here so here is something that actually sounds like someone getting all giddy packing their bags and heading over to the airport for an adventure somewhere. To be honest, it may sound like something from a PreCure soundtrack where the girls are looking forward to a tropical vacation overseas. Coincidentally, this came out exactly twenty years ago on this day in 2004 on NML's "Fresh Morning" album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.