Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Natsu Summer -- Shiosai Sunset(潮騒サンセット)

 

If you think that you've read the name Natsu Summer recently on the blog, you're thankfully not hallucinating. Indeed, I included the Neo-City Pop/reggae singer in my Author's Picks of twilight-titled songs several days ago because of her "Twilight Shadow".

And here she is once again with a June 2021 single titled "Shiosai Sunset" (Sunset Sound of Waves), and yup, she really does love that time of day, doesn't she? Written and composed by Ryusenkei's(流線形) Cunimondo Takiguchi(クニモンド瀧口), I'd say that the City Pop isn't really there; it's more along the lines of summery reggae pop which doesn't bother me one whit. If I can relax to it with a margarita, then I'm perfectly fine. The song was also included on a compilation called "HONEY meets ISLAND CAFE -Sea of Love 6-".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.