Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Casiopea -- Smile Again

 

Well, it's been quite a day and I don't mean that in a good way unfortunately. I managed to tear off the cold water tap in my bathroom and after we tried to do something that perhaps we shouldn't have done, we potentially could have worsened the situation. There is a reason that there are professionals called plumbers.🔧 And we have called one in though he won't be here until Monday.

Not exactly then in a great mood and after getting a whole lot wetter and more frustrated, the stress levels are elevated. I've tried therefore to find something soothing and appropriate for the situation. Strangely enough, I have found "Smile Again" by fusion band Casiopea. The first track from the group's October 1981 album "Cross Point", it's got some nice jump and positivity with the guitar leading the way, thanks to the melody composed by guitarist and founding bandmate Issei Noro(野摂侀生).

Deep cleansing breaths, now. 🧘 The concert performance of "Smile Again" takes place below at about 4:35.

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry about the domestic issues you encountered recently! But, yeah 'smile again' has a soothing jazzy, funky beat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happily, things have settled down in the past 24 hours although I have yet to hear from the plumber, but then again he's off today. It's just the replacement of the tap that we're waiting for.

      Delete
    2. I am glad to hear that things have settled down! I was worried you might have a continuous outflow of water.

      Delete
    3. Hello, Brian. Luckily, it was just a brief gusher. The plumber will be coming over in a few hours.

      Delete

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.