Apologies...it's not exactly the biggest screenshot, is it? Well, I just wanted to let folks know that a few hours ago, I had been informed by commenter Brian Mitchell that he hasn't been able to provide any comments as he usually would. It seems as if when he has done so, he has been left "hanging" without anything being provided.
I've also tried to provide my own comments through a recent article ("Testing the comments") as you can see above, but I can't seem to get through either. Therefore, I've sent a message over to the Blogger administrative folks with the above screenshot to see if anything can be done on their end. For those who have tried to comment over the past several hours, I'm very sorry that you can't and hope that this will all resolve itself shortly. However, I will still be posting my usual articles today.
J-Canuck

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.